Monday, June 2, 2014

Skinny Jalapeño Ranch


Skinny Jalapeño Ranch

Usually I am not a huge ranch fan. I know it is totally defying my Midwest roots to dislike the stuff, but I think it just makes everything else taste like ranch and I want to taste the other flavors. However, we have a wonderful Chicago pizza chain we like to order from when we feel like splurging and they have amazing jalapeño ranch. It completely changed my mind about ranch. I wanted to put it on everything. However, slathering veggies and chicken with fattening ranch kind of ruins the health incentive. So I found a way to lighten up this yummy dressing for all the flavor without the cals! I hope you love it as much as I do! 

Skinny Jalapeño Ranch

Ingredients:
1 fresh jalapeño pepper, chopped (de-seeded if you want less spice)
1 7 oz. can sliced jalapeno peppers, juice drained
1 bottle light ranch

Directions:
1. In food processor or blender, add fresh and canned jalapeños. Blend until smooth consistency. 
2. Slowly add the light ranch, mixing every time, until well combined. 
3. Pour mixture in to jar or container and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment