Ground Turkey Lasagna Rolls
32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
1 lb. Jennie-O Italian Seasoned Lean Ground Turkey
12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 3/4 cup (1 bag) fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In large fry pan, cook turkey until browned, stirring occasionally. Once turkey is cooked, remove from heat. Pour 1/2 container of spaghetti sauce in pan with cooked turkey. Stir until well combined.
3. Cover bottom of lasagna pan with 1/4 jar of spaghetti sauce, spreading evenly.
4. Place cooked noodles flat on wax paper. Spread a thin coating of ricotta cheese, covering each noodle. Spoon thin layer of meat mixture over ricotta. Sprinkle small amount of shredded mozzarella over meat mixture. Roll up noodles slowly and place seam sides down in baking dish.
5. Ladle the remaining 1/4 jar of spaghetti sauce on top of lasagna rolls. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
6. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until cheese is melty. Enjoy!