Monday, July 7, 2014

Low-Cal Pizza Grilled Cheese



Low-Cal Pizza Grilled Cheese

I have a serious pizza addiction. I admit it. It is my one weakness and I find myself craving it at least once a week. Instead of completely splurging on pizza, I created this recipe. And it is so good! This sandwich completely satisfies my pizza cravings without all the greasy calories! 

Low-Cal Pizza Grilled Cheese

Ingredients:
2 slices Sara Lee 45 Calorie bread
Pizza sauce 
2 marinated mozzarella balls, quartered
Optional toppings: veggies, turkey pepperoni, etc.
Non-stick spray 

Directions:
1. Heat skillet on medium heat. While heating, coat one piece of bread in pizza sauce. Scatter cheese across sandwich, and place second piece of bread on top of cheese. 
2. Spray pan with non-stick spray. Place sandwich in pan. Allow to cook about 2-3 minutes or until brown. Flip and repeat. Keep flipping until both sides are brown and cheese is melted. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment